6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  metadium_creators 6 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rational
    Participant
    @lemon

i wish to participate in graphic design but i only use desighner app and not the one recommended. can i go ahead to use it and also upload a pdf for vector. going to study corel draw will be stressful especially as i can do great job with designer.

metadium_creators
    Keymaster
    @metadium

Hi @lemon, yes, of course. Please go ahead and submit your work in pdf format 🙂

rational
    Participant
    @lemon

Will I be given a specific task to do? I am currently working on an info graphic overview of the entire project. An info graphic which touches major part of the project. Do I go ahead with this or will the team assign me the content to create?

metadium_creators
    Keymaster
    @metadium

Hi, currently there is a quest regarding infographic.
    Please refer to https://ambassador.metadium.com/lessons/create-infographics-up-to-8-points/.
    There are 4 blog posts that you can read and make infographics for 2 of them.

rational
    Participant
    @lemon

My question is this: will accept a nicely done info graphics for a general overview of the project(not about the blog). I can do for the blog but I will be more creative to do a general overview. Showing the aim, goals, features, architecture, road map, team, investors and more informative content on it. Will you accept and reward such content? @metadium

rational
    Participant
    @lemon

My question is this: will accept a nicely done info graphics for a general overview of the project(not about the blog). I can do for the blog but I will be more creative to do a general overview. Showing the aim, goals, features, architecture, road map, team, investors and more informative content on it. Will you accept and reward such content?

Also I can’t find the blog for info graphics

metadium_creators
    Keymaster
    @metadium

The submissions must follow the quest instructions to evaluate all the works equally. If you created other work, you are free to submit it. However, it won’t be considered in the competition and reward. The Blog posts:
    1. Identity and Blockchain: The Future of Education
    2. Identity and Blockchain: The Future of Gaming Industry
    3. Identity and Blockchain: The Future of Social Commons
    4. Identity and Blockchain: Artistic World

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.