ambassador.metadium.com (hereinafter, referred to as “Website”) is owned, managed and operated by Metadium Technology, Inc (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Company’ or ‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). By using any of the services or features offered through this Website, the users (hereinafter, referred to as ‘You’ or ‘Your’ or ‘Participant’) agree to be legally bound by the clauses and provisions contained in this Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Agreement’). If any of the clauses contained herein is unacceptable, Your sole remedy is to cease further use of this Website.
We reserve the right to take any action permissible by the relevant applicable law against any user found in violation of this Agreement including, without limitation, suspension and termination of the user account without notice; and withholding of payments due to such user from the Company.
Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to make changes to, and update, this Agreement anytime. All such updates and changes shall come into effect as soon as these are posted on this web page. Your continued use of any of the service(s) offered on this Website expresses your implied consent to the acceptance of the modified Agreement. Any substantial changes or updates to this Policy shall be notified to the registered users of the Website via notification on the Website. However, We strongly recommend You to periodically check this page for latest updates to this Agreement.
Description of Services
This Website offers an online platform where we place our requirements for various design, developer, business and writing services, for the registered participants in the form of a quest (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Quest’ or ‘Quests’) for the participants to compete for the prize offered, forcing them to push the limits and create innovative new works.
By using any of the service(s) offered on this Website, You represent and warrant that –
- You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement;
- You shall abide by all the terms and conditions contained herein; and
- You are of or over fourteen (14) years of age; Will require parents permission in the written form to participate or to claim the prize amount if under eighteen (18) years of age.
- You are not holding any account, directly or indirectly, on this Website;
- You are not legally barred from entering into a lawfully executed contract under any of the applicable jurisdictions; and
- You shall not indulge in any activity or omission that is considered unlawful under any applicable law.
The Company reserves the right to accept or reject the registration application of any user at its sole discretion without assigning any reason to anyone.
The registered users of the Website may access their account by keying in their preferred username and password as assigned to them upon completion of the registration process. Both username and password are case sensitive. You shall be solely responsible and liable –
- for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of Your password;
- for any disclosure of Your password to any third party, via any online or offline media including, without limitation, message boards, public or private forums, blogs, social networking websites, etc.;
- for using the account of another member, at any time;
- for all uses of Your account – authorized or unauthorized – and;
- to notify Us immediately, if You suspect any unauthorized use of Your account or access thereof.
- We reward participants with cryptocurrency for goods and services provided by them.
- The payment of all applicable taxes payable by the participants participating in the Quest offered through this Website shall be the sole responsibility of the respective participants. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever towards such taxes, levies, or charges due to any governmental or non-governmental authority.
- The Website is neither a bank nor an escrow service. We do not hold any property on behalf of any person.
Special Terms for Participants
In addition to the provisions contained herein, the participants also undertake to abide by the following terms:
- You agree and undertake to abide by and comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations while interacting and dealing with any of the features offered through this Website.
- If You win a Quest, You shall be solely responsible to deliver to Us all the deliverables within an agreed upon period of time.
- You warrant and represent that You own or otherwise have license to all the legal rights to the deliverables.
- All rights to the deliverables vest with Us once You have submitted the deliverables to the Website. You agree to release all rights in such deliverables including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, design rights, trademarks, etc. Further, You agree and undertake not to resell or offer to resell such deliverables to anyone.
- You undertake not to indulge in any act or omission on this Website that may result in depreciation in the reputation of the Website or Company.
- You undertake not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Website for any purpose.
- You agree not to circumvent or manipulate Our reward structure or cheat Our systems in any manner whatsoever.
- You are expressly prohibited from indulging in spam using any of the features offered through this Website.
- You are expressly prohibited from spreading technological nuisances, like viruses, Trojans, worms, or other programs that amount to damage, destruction, detrimentally interfering with, surreptitiously intercepting, or expropriating any system, data or personal information on other computer systems on the Web.
- You are expressly prohibited from resorting to personal attacks, negative or unfair criticism or other forms of discourteous and unprofessional online conduct or practices through any of the features offered through this Website. Further, any illegal act, including but not limited to, pornography in general, child pornography, defamation, profanity, etc. is strictly prohibited from being transmitted or propagated through any of the features offered through this Website. We reserve the right to remove such content from the Website at any time without any notice to anyone.
- Once a user’s account is suspended or terminated for violation of any clause of this Agreement, such user is prohibited from opening a new account on this Website. If it is found that a suspended or terminated user is operating through another account, he or she shall forfeit the balance of all his or her accounts.
General Terms for All Quest Entries
- In order to enter into a Quest, you must first create an account. You must follow the specified guidelines as set out by Us while creating the account and entering the Quest.
- Upon completion of a Quest, the participant must submit the deliverables to Us.
- All Quest Entries must conform to the applicable rules and guidelines as specified on the Website from time to time.
Termination by Either Party.
- You may stop using the Website at any time by closing your Account, or ceasing to use the Website. In such event, you will not be entitled to any return of any work that you have submitted prior to you ceasing to use the Website.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to cease or suspend providing all or any part of the Service immediately without any notice to you, if: (a) you breach, or threaten or intend to breach, these Terms; (b) We are required to do so under any applicable law, rule or regulation, including, without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act; (c) the Website relies on data, services or another business relationship between Us and a third party service provider, and such relationship terminates or changes in such a way that affects Our ability to continue providing the Website; (d) continuing to provide the Website could create a substantial economic burden on Us as determined by Website in its sole discretion; or (e) continuing to provide the Website could create a security risk or material technical burden as determined by Website in its sole discretion.
- Any of your obligations under these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive the termination of your use of the Website, shall continue to apply to you after you cease to use the Website.
- We may notify the relevant law enforcement authorities or other third parties, of any illegal or other prohibited conduct by you, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that Your rights are being infringed on this Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Us. We will require following information, consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), to investigate and respond to the complaint effectively and timely –
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- a description where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement to the effect that You are acting on good faith belief that the disputed use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement to the effect made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- This Website is provided on an “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. We disclaim any liability towards suitability and fitness of purpose of the content appearing on this Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- We disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access of user’s account by anyone other than the registered user.
- We shall not be held liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of Website content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond Our reasonable control including, without limitation, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- The general content of this Website is informative in nature, and not in the advisory context.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere, nothing shall prevent Us from cooperating with the authorized investigative agencies to the fullest extent permissible under law.
- You are given a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable license to use this Website subject to the terms contained herein. You expressly undertake not to copy, sell, trade, or otherwise commercially exploit the content and/or services offered through this Website.
- By submitting your work you authorize Metadium Technology, Inc. to post your entry on our site indefinitely, and grant Metadium Technology, Inc. the right to use and display your work for marketing and other purposes.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, the content You submit, post, transmit or make available through this Website, Your use of this Website, Your violation of this Agreement, Your violation of any rights of any other person, or any other loss suffered by the company on account of Your direct or indirect conduct.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO USERS FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL, AT ALL TIMES, BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY THE USERS TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Waiver: Our failure to enforce any right or to act with respect to any breach by a user of any clause(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as waiver of that right nor waives Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Severance: If any provision contained herein is held invalid or unenforceable by a competent legal authority, such provision shall be struck off and the remaining provisions remain enforceable.
- No Assignment: You agree not to transfer, assign or delegate Your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third person without Our express written consent, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
We reserve the right to assign this Agreement without any restriction or notice to anyone and at any time to anyone.
All disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement, or Your relationship with the Company shall be subject to the laws and courts of Singapore.