If done right, videos can impact lives, change and unite people. Show us what is possible.
- One submission per quest is allowed.
- Videos must be created in MP4 (mp4, m4a, m4v, f4v, f4a, m4b, m4r, f4b, mov) format. Remember to keep the original files of your work.
- Minimum file dimensions: Full HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Submit only URL to the video. URL can direct to Youtube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Depending on the length the points vary – refer to the Video point system for more details.
- You must include Metadium logo in your work. You can download files here.
- Please note that using templates will affect your score.
- Your work must be in English or Korean.
Submissions should consider:
- Connection to the topic
- Effective communication of ideas and concepts
- Create original work
- Once ready, please share your work on Youtube, Vimeo, your social media, tag Metadium, use hashtags #metadiumstorytellers #metadium #OwnYourIdentity.
Quest 1: Video – Admission closes on July 28, 2019 at 11:59PM KST
Video is a powerful way to tell a story. Please choose any of the following topics and make a video (live-action):
– My identity
– I am … and I care about my personal information
– Identity problems in my country
– Why I believe/don’t believe in the blockchain
Quest 2: Animation – Admission closes on July 28, 2019 at 11:59PM KST
Motion graphics and animations are a powerful tool to explain a concept. Please choose any of the following topics and make an animation/motion graphics:
– What is Metadium blockchain?
– What is Meta ID?
Quest 3: Interview – Admission closes on July 28, 2019 at 11:59PM KST
Another great way to tell a story is through interviews. Pick any of the options below and shoot an interview:
– Interview people on the streets about blockchain, identity or data privacy
– Free topic (should be relevant to Metadium)
This post is also available in: Korean